Trusted advice on two most profitable businesses to start now with little money

edited December 1969 in Internet
Hello my friends,<br /><br />If you are reading this now, it means you really want a business that you can do in 2012 and get good returns monthly. I will show you the two businesses that are best for you in this post. Why am I so sure? It is because I am doing them and it is so lucrative as much as it is fun.<br /><br />Now, what are they?<br /><br />1. Importation of highly in demand product from China right from your room starting with N16,000 ($100) capital. We know we need to be manufacturing products in Nigeria, however, before the infrastructures are available to create enabling enviroment for profitable longterm manufacturing, you should get rich importing cheap items and selling them 3 times your cost price<br /><br />2. Article writing online. You write articles and get paid for your work. I am not talking about writing articles for $3 - $5. I am talking about writing articles for at least $25. If you are paid $3 - $5 per article, you will make just $150 - $250 after writing fifty articles. However, when you write for $25 per article, which is N4000 in Nigeria, you only write 10 articles to make $250. Writing 50 articles will give you $1250. This is what I do. I have never writen an article for less than $25. God is my witness. And you get paid via Western union or Bank transfer.<br /><br />How do you start any or both of these businesses? Simple. Send an email immediately to trainingbatch2011@gmail.com. I will send you the full details for both businesses to your email.<br />

Comments